Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HOW YOGA IS CHANGING YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!!: TESTIMONIALS YOU'VE SHARED WITH ME:


What private clients of yoga instruction/therapy and people in general from group classes/workshops have said about their experience of YOGA ....

***PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR TESTIMONIALS BY POSTING IT IN THE BOX BELOW***


"I feel good in my body..."
B.Light

"I don't feel the need to get angry or mad anymore...the hangover after acting out
 just isn't worth it anymore...."
Michael C 

"I feel I really started to lose the weight after I really started to breath..."
S.B  

"My sciatica isn't acting up, yeah, it's gone away since I've been doing yoga..."
Jaquelyn B 

"Yoga has changed my life!"
D. Saylor

"My body screams for YOGA..."
H. Baker


2 comments:

  1. Yoga has absolutely changed my life from the way I think and interact to my physical well being. Everything is falling into place with my mind body and spirit, so many thanks to yoga and Prema!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear your thoughts Emily! I sense it as we work together on deeper levels through workshops and just through your keen discernment of the more sentient and sattvic life...conscious. So much appreciation for your presence and engagement. Your studies and own self-cultivation rings clear in the choiceness of your words and radiating spirit that shines through your smiles. I sense the teacher in you and teachers/leaders are so needed in these times, ones that are humanly human, but active in journeying as spirit... Keep Rockin!

      Delete